Today we will try a completely new way of presenting our studies. Â Instead of writing our notes up,we have decidedÂ to do a presentation of the findings and present this to you as a video.
What exactly is “The Dead Sea Scrolls”? The topic that we will study is the “Dead Sea Scrolls.” Â In this study we will investigate:
- When were these scrolls discovered
- How were these scrolls studied
- What is so significant about these scrolls
- What difference do they make for you and me?
Please watch the video to join us in the fascinating study of what has been called “the most significant archaeological find of our time.”
The notes used can also be found here as a presentation.
Please let us know your view on this new format. Â We are specifically interested in:
- Do you prefer this format over written studies? Â Should we continue with both formats or just the one?
- Would you rather prefer we do a “live” presentation with a speaker included in the video?
- Was the study at the right level for this format or was it too long / detailed ?
You can give us your feedback using the comments below.
Leave a Reply